Assignment 1: Fallicies for Critical Thinking
Assignment 1: Fallicies
Select a news or public affairs program on television or the Internet to watch. Watch the program listening for logical fallicies. Then, complete the following:
1) Report the program you watched, the date of the program and purpose of the program.
2) Share with your classmates a fallacy that you heard and who made the statement.
3) Share the context (i.e. what was the argument the speaker was making).
4) Why did the speaker use the fallacy?
5) What effect might it have had on non-critical thinkers?
Students are often burdened with the task of writing essays. They need to master various academic topics, understand how to integrate facts and arguments, and organize all of this information in a clear and logical way. This is not an easy task for many students. But fear not! We’ve got your back. Here at MoreEssays.com, we offer professional academic help that can take on all these tasks on your behalf. All you need to do is fill out the Order form with your paper’s details, and we will get started on it right away!