• Understand how the AVL tree works
• Give you further practice with C and data structures
Marks 10 marks, excluding bonus marks. Marking is based on the correctness and
efficiency of your code. Your code must be well commented.
Group? This assignment is completed individually.
Due Time 23:59:59 pm on Sunday 31 March 2019. 23:59:59 pm on Wed 3 April 2019
Late Submissions Late submissions will not be accepted!
In this assignment, you will implement AVL tree and a set of functions associated with AVL
tree. For simplicity, we make the following assumptions:
1. Each item of an AVL tree contains an integer key and an integer value.
2. No AVL tree contains duplicate items. Two items (k1, v1) and (k2, v2) are duplicates
iff k1=k2 and v1=v2 hold.
3. An AVL tree may contains multiple items with the same key and the number of
duplicate keys is a constant.
Students are often burdened with the task of writing essays. They need to master various academic topics, understand how to integrate facts and arguments, and organize all of this information in a clear and logical way. This is not an easy task for many students. But fear not! We’ve got your back. Here at MoreEssays.com, we offer professional academic help that can take on all these tasks on your behalf. All you need to do is fill out the Order form with your paper’s details, and we will get started on it right away!