Entrepreneurship & Innovation
Assignment 1: Business Plan Part I – Business Vision
Imagine you are involved in a new start-up company. You are tasked to organize the key elements of a business plan. This first part of the plan would be to provide an overview of the business, including the mission statement and vision of the company’s products and services. Next, explain the value proposition of your company’s products and services and describe how they will satisfy the primary needs or wants of your target audience. You also need to provide a high-level overview of the business model you have selected to exploit these market opportunities. Finally, you will need to develop a feasibility analysis that supports your decision to move forward with the project. Make sure to support your strategy with research from the course textbook and other outside resources.
Part I of the business plan will describe your business vision you plan to undertake in your company.
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
1. Provide an overview of the business, including the mission statement and vision of the company’s products and services.
2. Explain the value proposition of your company’s products and services and describe how they will satisfy the primary needs or wants of your target audience.
3. Discuss a high-level overview of the business model you have selected to exploit these market opportunities.
4. Develop a feasibility analysis that supports your decision to move forward with the project. Be sure to support your strategy with research from your textbook and other outside resources.
5. Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
You must follow these formatting requirements:
1. Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA format.
2. Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are
1. Analyze the entrepreneurial process to determine where a company is in the process and how to implement change successfully.
2. Examine entrepreneurial intentions and strategies to support entrepreneurship.
3. Examine the creativity and business idea process, and the materialization of domestic and foreign market entry opportunities.
4. Analyze the financial planning process for a new venture.
5. Analyze the process of protecting the new venture idea and legitimizing it through a formalized business plan.
6. Use technology and information resources to research issues in entrepreneurship and innovation.
7. Write clearly and concisely about entrepreneurship and innovation using proper writing mechanics.
Students are often burdened with the task of writing essays. They need to master various academic topics, understand how to integrate facts and arguments, and organize all of this information in a clear and logical way. This is not an easy task for many students. But fear not! We’ve got your back. Here at MoreEssays.com, we offer professional academic help that can take on all these tasks on your behalf. All you need to do is fill out the Order form with your paper’s details, and we will get started on it right away!