paper abut humans body and senses
Clarify/Quality of the core concepts using notes to help
Use 2 images on top of the actual length of the essay with captions for the pictures
The length of the essay must be 1.5-2 pages long
Include a few concepts doesn’t have to be all go off the notes and websites to explain a few concepts
Take notes on the Core Concepts as you work through the Modules. Good notes on the Core
Concepts will help with both the Module Quizzes and the Portfolio Activities.
There are 4 main Themes in this class, divided into 14 Core Concepts.
Theme: Scientific Literacy
1. Identify, evaluate, and minimize the impact of the biases in the information
2. Explain and apply Occam’s razor and demonstrate the ability to make logical
connections between pieces of information.
3. Differentiate between of science, and parascience, pseudoscience, or
Theme: Understand the definition and processes of science
4. Explain and apply the scientific method.
5. Define and recognize examples of hypotheses, theories, natural laws, and
6. Explain the role of statistics and statistical significance in science.
7. Differentiate between scientific facts, scientific evidence, and scientific
Theme: Understand and discuss natural processes
8. Recognize and describe examples of the relationship between structure and
9. Discuss the relationships between diversity, redundancy, and stability in
10. Describe the Conservation Laws and the relationship between matter and
energy. Explain how this applies to homeostasis and metabolism or ecosystem
Theme: Understand and the definition of life and discuss life processes
11. Explain the relationship between chromosome, DNA, gene, and allele.
12. Explain genetic inheritance in terms of cell theory, semi-conservative
replication, and the central dogma.
13. Apply the terms adaptation, natural selection, and survival of the fittest
together and in the correct context.
Explain microevolution and macroevolution, and how this relates to the
classification of organisms.
Senses and Perception
Drugs affect perception
Ears provide equilibrium/ balance
Students are often burdened with the task of writing essays. They need to master various academic topics, understand how to integrate facts and arguments, and organize all of this information in a clear and logical way. This is not an easy task for many students. But fear not! We’ve got your back. Here at MoreEssays.com, we offer professional academic help that can take on all these tasks on your behalf. All you need to do is fill out the Order form with your paper’s details, and we will get started on it right away!