Final Presentation Project Instructions
The purpose of the Presentation Project is twofold: (1) to develop a firm stand on content presented in a case you select and support by a demonstrated understanding of the course principles related to your assumed role in the respective case; and, (2) to demonstrate your ability to compose and deliver an oral message with clear and purposeful content, effectively organized. You will be responsible for recording a video lecture and a corresponding PowerPoint presentation. The video lecture must be uploaded to YouTube, and the PowerPoint presentation must be submitted through the assignment link. You will utilize these categories:
2. Identification of your selected position/role in your selected case, and an overview of your main points in the presentation.
3. Description of the overall case content and main points in the selected case.
4. Description of your position on the issues and why.
5. Ensure you address the specific nature of the question assigned to the position selected for the case you have chosen.
6. Provide research that supports the position you have taken.
7. A selected plan of action related to your position, if you should be successful in gaining the outcomes you seek.
9. References in current APA format
This project must draw from the course text and at least 6 scholarly journal articles. These must be cited in a reference slide at the conclusion of your PowerPoint, which does not count in your total.
Chapter 9 in the textbook contains 10 cases. Each of the cases provides an opportunity for you to assume the various roles in the organization or union leadership that would normally be involved in the scenarios/negotiations presented in the case. Although each case has 3 questions asking you to assume various roles—the allowable question/roles for each case are identified below:
Case 2: Question #2 – HR Manager
Students are often burdened with the task of writing essays. They need to master various academic topics, understand how to integrate facts and arguments, and organize all of this information in a clear and logical way. This is not an easy task for many students. But fear not! We’ve got your back. Here at MoreEssays.com, we offer professional academic help that can take on all these tasks on your behalf. All you need to do is fill out the Order form with your paper’s details, and we will get started on it right away!