Statement of Work (SOW)
Develop a six (6) page Statement of Work Document (SOW) to procure services and material for and hardware upgrade in a 150 personnel organization. Your document must include a cover page and references (a total of 8 pages).
Recommended SOW sections outline;
1. 1.0 Introduction – what does the project intent to achieve?
1. 1.1 Background – What led to the necessity of this project?
2. 1.2 Scope of work – Define “how” and “what” of the story
3. 1.3 Objectives – Define “why”
2. 2.0 Schedule – Define “When”
3. 3.0 Prices – Defines the “how much” of the story
4. 4.0 Key Assumptions – Assumptions that are not related to the scope are included here
5. 5.0 Acceptance – The acceptance section contains the client signature and the signature from the agency’s key executives overseeing the project
6. 6.0 References
Academic writing normally includes more than 1 citation with the related reference. Try to find at least 1 other supporting or opposing source.
Students are often burdened with the task of writing essays. They need to master various academic topics, understand how to integrate facts and arguments, and organize all of this information in a clear and logical way. This is not an easy task for many students. But fear not! We’ve got your back. Here at MoreEssays.com, we offer professional academic help that can take on all these tasks on your behalf. All you need to do is fill out the Order form with your paper’s details, and we will get started on it right away!